Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tiara Exclusives Honey Dish Black




$15.00 plus shipping

This glass honey dish is from the 70's. I worked for Tiara Exclusives and accumulated/bought a good bit of glass. Add this to what my mother bought, and the cabinets are popping!

There were numerous colors of these honey dishes. I think I may still have a purple one as well as this black one. It measures 5 1/2" square and 6" tall to the tip of the lid.

Remember, every room in the house needs some black decor to add drama!

1 comment:

SY said...

I worked as a rep for a little while too, years and years ago. I didn't collect the black but this is really pretty. Hope you sell it! I need to be doing exactly what you are doing, only I need to just open the door and say make me an offer!! Too much "stuff" accumulated over too many years. sy